One of my favorite drinks to have in the morning is my Banana Smoothie! I LOVE bananas! They aren’t just tasty, but they provide so many help benefits to you as well!
Bananas are a healthy and delicious way to start off your morning with.
Benefits of Bananas:
- Protect against muscle cramps because of its high levels of potassium – when lacking cause major cramps
- Improve your mood – depression and through PMS symptoms – because of its ability to regulate blood sugar and high levels of tryptophan that is converted into serotonin
- Speaking of blood sugar, have two or more bananas before a strenuous workout to protect against muscles cramps
- Helps to strengthen blood and relieve anemia
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Protects against heart attacks and strokes
- Helps with digestion
- Acts as a prebiotic
- Aids weightloss
- Reduces Swelling
- Helps prevent kidney cancer
- Helps prevent you from binging between meals
- Rub a bug bite or hives with a banana peel to help relieve itching and irritation
- Helps with the effects of withdrawals from smoking – helps for all you quitters out there!
- Taste good in Smoothies! 😉
This recipe is so simple, yet so refreshing, you’d wonder why you didn’t do this yourself! Nothing fancy, shmancy to start a hectic workday (or school day for you moms!), but a great way to get you day started off right!
Servings: 1-2 servings (depends on cup size)
Total Time: 5 minutes
1 Banana (or 2 depending on how banana you would like the smoothie to taste)
1 Cup Milk
4 Cubes Ice
1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
Place all the ingredients into your blender, I have a Bella Blender with individual serving sizes, and blend to desired consistency. Serve chilled, tastes so much better!
- 1 Banana (or 2 depending on how banana you would like the smoothie to taste)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Cubes Ice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- Place all the ingredients into your blender, I have a Bella Blender with individual serving sizes, and blend to desired consistency. Serve chilled, tastes so much better!
Warning: Illegal string offset ‘post’ in /home/shrutisd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/minimax/includes/core.php on line 396
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/shrutisd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/minimax/includes/core.php on line 396